Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Features - Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday - Saturday 10:00 – 2:00 p.m.
This weekend, Friday October 12th and Saturday October 13th, the weekly feature plates are:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Lobster Bisque
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sautéed with smoked sausage ,yukon gold potatoes, garlic onions and basil, finished with white wine and butter… $12
- Blue Point and Wellfleet from Washington State oysters on the half shell … $13
Featured Seafood Plates:
- Citrus and herb crusted pan seared Pumpkin Swordfish, wild rice and barley pilaf, mango chutney, wilted spinach and arugula … $25
- Lemon peppered seasoned grilled Mako Shark, warm panzanella salad with roasted grape tomatoes, kalmata olives and shitake mushrooms, grilled asparagus … $26
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
We are no longer open for Sunday Brunch!
Enjoy some of the finest seafood entrees that Akron Ohio has to offer at Edgar’s Restaurant. This weeks features include some nice seafood plates for you to enjoy at the best seafood restaurant in Akron.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling - (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. - Get Directions!!