Steakhouse Akron – fine dining in a casual atmosphere, Edgar’s Restaurant Akron Ohio.
This weekend, Friday April 13th we have new featured plates including a huge T-Bone steak, Scarlet Snapper and a varieties of oysters:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Crab and roasted corn chowder
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Roasted portabella provolone and rosemary
- ‘Big One’ Maine Mussels sautéed with pablano peppers, garlic and concasse tomatoes, finished with white wine and tequila, butter and cilantro … $11
- Wiannoa and Barnstable oysters served on the half shell … $13 – delicious!
Edgar’s Akron Restaurant Steak and Seafood Features:
- Pan seared Red Fish, served with asparagus and marscapone ravioli, roasted red pepper béchamel, wilted spinach … $25
- Grilled herb and citrus marinated scarlet snapper, spinach salad with warm bacon vinaigrette, polenta croutons, red onion, grape tomatoes and kalamata olives … $25
- Grilled 14oz T-Bone steak, Edgar’s mashed potatoes, veg du jour, finished with sauteed mixed mushrooms onions garlic and rosemary … $28
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are open for Sunday Brunch this week!
Best Steaks and Seafood in Akron Ohio – Feature plates this week include T-Bone Steak, Scarlet Snapper, and Red Fish along with Barnstable and Wiannoa oysters. Be sure to make a reservation by calling - (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. - Get Directions!!