- This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, May 10th-11th, we have live entertainment by Don Jones and his Jazz Trio (Saturday Only), and some unique seafood feature plates. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … $7
- Baked Carmelized 3 Onion French with herbed crostini, Swiss $7
- Lobster Bisque with Smoked Salmon $7
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Ruben twice baked
- Mussels sautéed with garlic, julienned onions, mixed herbs and garlic, finished with white wine and butter … $12
Featured Seafood Entrees:
- Hawaiian Sea Bass pan seared, fritters with crab meat and roasted red peppers, clam broth with lemon grass and saffron, seasoned watercress … $28.5
- Herb and citrus Marinated Grilled Barracuda, potato cake with cilantro, chives and bacon, spinach and arugula salad tossed with a roasted garlic balsamic vinaigrette …. $25
We have some new desserts provide by Sweet Mary’s Bakery
- Chocolate Decadence cake
- Triple Berry Cobbler
Desserts from Tinker:
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Baklava Cheesecake
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations - fine dining in a casual atmosphere.
Be sure to make a reservation by calling - (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. - Get Directions!!