Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Features - Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday - Saturday 10:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Check out our Summer Menu here!
This weekend, Friday July 26th and Saturday the 27th, we have a special Guest Chef, (Glenn’s Brother) Keith Gillespie cooking up some good Creole Cajun food, read more about it here.
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Edgar’s famous Seafood Gumbo
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels Cajun mussels with crab meat, boudin sausage, peppers onion and garlic, simmered in ale … $13
- Bluepoint, Malpaque, or Pikes Peak Oysters on the half shell … $13
Seafood Feature Plates:
- Grilled Wahoo with sliced heirloom tomatoes, marinated english cucumber ribbons, green curry sauce and crawfish croutons … $28
- Lemon and garlic roasted Turbot, warm Mixes mushroom salad with mango and arugula … $26
- Fried Alligator and Frog legs with smoked boudin and country potato salad …$28, with Gumbo …$35
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are no longer open for Sunday Brunch but we are open for lunch Thursday – Saturday!
Enjoy the finest Seafood dinners Akron Ohio has to offer at Edgar’s Restaurant. Be sure to make a reservation by calling - (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. - Get Directions!!