Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Features - Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday - Saturday 11:00 – 3:00 p.m.
This weekend, Friday June 1st, we have new featured plates:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Edgar’s Gumbo
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels simmered in a clam broth with saffron, onion and mixed peppers, finished with butter and red pepper flakes … $11
- Komogway, Blue Point, or Wellfly oysters served on the half shell … $13
Steak and Seafood Feature Plates:
- Lemon peppered and herb seasoned grilled walleye, heirloom tomato salad with opal basil and grilled onions, balsamic and xvoo drizzle, pomme Frits … $26
- Caribbean lemon and garlic oven roasted Haddock, baby roasted assorted beet salad tossed with asparagus tips, crabmeat and mixed herbs … $21
- Grilled 14oz T-Bone served with Edgars mash potaoes, sauteed mixed mushrooms and onions with rosemary and garlic, veg du juor, xvoo … $28
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are open for Sunday Brunch and recently opened for lunch Wednesday – Saturday!
Enjoy the best Seafood dinners in Akron Ohio – Feature plates this week include Walleye, roasted Haddock, Grilled T-Bone Steak and a selection of fine oysters. Be sure to make a reservation by calling - (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. - Get Directions!!