This week at Edgar’s Restaurant in Akron Ohio, October 25-26th, we have some unique feature plates including Jamaican me crazy coffee rubbed NY strip steak, served with lemon and garlic sautéed shrimp or Porcini and thyme rubbed pan seared Corvina or try Seafood pasta tossed with sun dried tomato pesto with chopped clams, shrimp, mussels and pasta neck clams. Please make dinner reservations early by calling 330-869-3000.
- Mussels sautéed with julienne onions, garlic and onions, finished with white wine pesto and butter
- Vegetable beef barley
- Fried green Heirloom tomatoes served with tomato salsa
- Jamaican me crazy coffee rubbed NY strip steak, served with lemon and garlic sautéed shrimp, roasted fingerling potatoes, grilled asparagus
- Porcini and thyme rubbed pan seared Corvina, served with roasted fall root vegetables, crabmeat relish, truffle oil drizzle and lemon
- Seafood pasta tossed with sun dried tomato pesto with chopped clams, shrimp, mussels and pasta neck clams, julienne zucchini and spinach
- Edgars fried Perch served with side salad and choice of two sides
- Grilled Arctic Char, served with crab and basil mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus, lemon and xvoo
Stop in this weekend and enjoy some delicious feature plates in one of Akron’s fine dining destinations – fine dining in a casual atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation by calling – (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best restaurant destinations in Northeast Ohio. – Get Directions!!