Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Seafood Features - Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday - Saturday 10:00 – 2:00 p.m.
We have published our new Summer Menu here!
This weekend, Friday July 13th, we have new featured plates:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Italian Wedding Soup
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sautéed with mixed herbs and banana peppers with garlic, onions and sun dried tomato, finished with whit wine and butter … $11
- Bluepoint and Malpaque Oysters on the half shell
Seafood Feature Plates:
- Grilled Sockeye Salmon , Israeli Couscous with red pepper broth, grilled mixed vegetables, mixed herb salad … $27
- Herb Crusted Pan Seared Jumbo Flounder, warm panzanella salad with smoked tomato, aged balsamic vinaigrette, finished with herb relish … $26
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are open for Sunday Brunch and recently opened for lunch Wednesday – Saturday!
Enjoy the best Seafood dinners Akron Ohio has to offer at Edgar’s Restaurant. Feature plates this week include Grilled Sockeye Salmon with Israeli Couscous and Herb Crusted-Pan Seared Jumbo Flounder with some very good oysters on the half shell. Be sure to make a reservation by calling - (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. - Get Directions!!