Edgar’s Restaurant Weekly Seafood Features - Fine dining in a casual atmosphere overlooking Good Park Golf Course. We are now open for lunch, Thursday - Saturday 10:00 – 2:00 p.m.
We also have our new summer menu but you’ll have to come in and see the new features. Try the OX Tail!
This weekend, Friday June 22nd, we have new featured plates:
Soup Du Jour:
- Clam Chowder … cup $5 crock $6
- Tropical fruit chilled bisque with prosciutto wrapped melon
Vegetable of the Day:
- Spring Medley Mix
Twice Baked Potato:
- Bacon and Cheddar
- Mussels sautéed with onion, mixed peppers, garlic and cilantro, finished with tequila lime and butter … $11
- Fried Green tomatoes with stone ground white cornmeal, heirloom tomato salsa … $9
- Bluepoint and Pikes Peak Oysters on the half shell
Steak and Seafood Feature Plates:
- Coriander and citrus grilled swordfish, slices heirloom tomatoes and grilled avocado, Caribbean roasted corn and crab relish … $24
- Pan seared Black Tile Fish, roasted red pepper and ginger clam broth, sauteed spinach, roasted grape tomatoes and polenta croutons … $23
- Lemon cloud
- Chocolate Lava Cake w/Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Apple Cobbler Crisp w/Vanilla Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemonberry Marscapone
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
Don’t forget, we are open for Sunday Brunch and recently opened for lunch Wednesday – Saturday!
Enjoy the best Steak and Seafood dinners in Akron Ohio – Feature plates this week include Grilled Swordfish and Pan seared black Tile fish and don’t forget we have delicious Fried Green Tomatoes. Be sure to make a reservation by calling - (330)-869-3000. If you’re coming from Cleveland it’s about a half hour away to enjoy one of the best fine dining destinations in Northeast Ohio. - Get Directions!!